Welch LLP is currently looking for a Full Time Client/Office Support person for the Belleville office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting visitors, answering phones and directing calls
- Printing, collating, and saving various tax returns
- Processing payments
- Processing T1’s and other government filings
- Scanning documents, communications, coordinating logistics, etc.
- Setting up new clients
- Typing, editing, and proofreading documents
- Working on client communications as requested
- Assisting with A/R follow-up
- Arranging lunches/social activities
- Backing up other administration staff
- Completing weekly timesheet reports
- Contacting vendors for maintenance, repairs & emergency contacts
- Coordinating and preparing for meetings
- Coordinating couriers and mail
- Keeping office tidy and stocked, including kitchen and supply cabinets
- Maintaining phone system, copiers and office equipment
- Making bank deposits
- Ordering supplies
- Providing general support for professional staff in the office
- Providing liaison between offices
- Working on other communications or special projects as requested
- Focusing on confidentiality and discretion in a professional role
- Post-secondary – Business Administration or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office [Outlook, Word, Excel]
- 1-2 years in an administrative role
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and staff
- Effectively managing, organizing and planning your time
- Multi-tasking efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Please apply by sending your cover letter and resume, with the subject line “Client/Office Support – Belleville” to email@example.com.
Welch LLP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.
Welch LLP is a leading full-service public accounting firm with a rich and tenured history. Established in Ottawa almost 100 years ago, Welch has evolved from a single office to become the largest locally- owned and operated firm in the region, with 12 offices and over 200 people across Ontario and Western Quebec. Welch LLP ranks as the 14th largest accounting firm in Canada.
This growth didn’t come by accident, nor should it come as a surprise… with a full suite of professional services, ranging from traditional assurance to expert business advisory, our clients respect and value the firm’s expertise and commitment to exceptional service. Welch’s clientele is as varied as the economic landscape, ranging from start-ups to large, multi-divisional privately-held companies, not-for- profit organizations and public sector entities.