EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITY
SHORELINES CASINO BELLEVILLE
SLOT TECHNICIAN- PART TIME PERMANENT
Team up with the industry’s best and provide great guest experiences at Shorelines Casino Belleville!
Ontario Gaming East Limited Partnership, a controlled affiliate of Great Canadian Gaming Corporation is currently seeking driven and energetic individuals to join our growing business in eastern Ontario as a SLOT TECHNICIAN. This role will join our team at Shorelines Casino Belleville. Under the general direction of the Slot Technician Supervisor this position is responsible for maximizing uptime of slot machines through preventative maintenance and repair, and any larger scale projects such as slot moves and conversions. Must be collaborative, excel at multi-tasking and display exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Above all else, must be aligned with, and promote, Shorelines Casinos culture and philosophy of creating a great, memorable experience for our guests and colleagues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Exceeds guest expectations by providing outstanding customer service
• Helps create an engaged work environment by choosing positivity and fun, recognizing excellent peer performance, and by caring about and supporting our colleagues every day
• Maximizes the uptime of the machines to ensure the best experience for our Guests; (Preventative Maintenance, Out of Service and Post Activation tracking)
• Completes conversion kit requests
• Maintains and repairs slot /video machines and associated progressive meters on gaming floor including preventative maintenance of these units
• Any other duties as assigned or directed.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
• People-focused and committed to service excellence
• Proactive and solutions-oriented with a drive to succeed
• Minimum high school diploma or combination of skills and experience
• 1+ year’s hands on working experience in a Slot Operations or Electronics area.
• Smart serve certification required
Since the fun never stops at Shorelines, candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays, and overnights, based on business needs.
Great Canadian Gaming Corporation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we welcome all qualified applicants to apply to join our team of unique contributors. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required. We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact those qualified to continue in the recruitment process.