Hanon Systems Canada Inc. located in Belleville, Ontario, is a World Class manufacturer of thermal management solutions for the automotive industry in North America, Europe and Asia. We currently have opportunities for production operators with a starting rate of $18.50/hour and health and dental benefits.
• Assemble components into finished goods
• Operate equipment and/or hand tools
• Work in a safe manner at all times, adhering to all company Health & Safety policies and procedures
• Complete all required tasks for each process in the allotted time and required quantity
• Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Able to perform repetitive motions with manual dexterity, accuracy and attention to detail
• Stand, walk, bend and lift up to 30 lbs
• Have good hand/eye co-ordination and muscular control sufficient to operate tools/equipment in a repetitive manner
• Visual accuracy and active listening needed in order to achieve detailed results and/or detect flaws or errors
• Able to communicate effectively, understand and follow instructions, policies and procedures in English
• Able to write and complete forms, check sheets, production logs or other documents in English
• Able to problem solve within a framework of fairly detailed verbal or written instructions
• Able to take direction and advice from a supervisor
• Work well with others and build effective working relationships
• Must be able to work any shift pattern: bi-weekly rotating shifts - 2 weeks on days, 2 weeks on afternoons and 2 weeks on midnights with weekend overtime as needed on the bi-weekly rotation
• Safety shoes or boots are required
• Grade 12 diploma or the equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Mandatory criminal background check
In our fast paced environment, we emphasize a team approach with a strong commitment to team members. If this sounds like a setting where you would thrive, please apply via email to email@example.com or fax a cover letter and resume to 613-969-0125.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Hanon Systems Canada, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and support applicants with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.
Starting Wage: $18.50/Hour
Eligible to enroll in benefits after completing 3 months (i.e. Health, Dental, RRSP matching and Employee Assistance Program)