EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITY
SHORELINES CASINO BELLEVILLE
GUEST SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE – PART TIME
Team up with the industry’s best and provide great guest experiences at Shorelines Casino Belleville!
Are you a dynamic customer service professional who loves to have fun, create outstanding marketing initiatives and be in the spotlight? This position is responsible for assisting with the implementation of promotions and all new guest services initiatives. Always creating Great and Memorable Experiences for our guests and colleagues, a guest services representative leads by being the first to meet and greet guests.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Exceeds guest expectations by providing outstanding customer service
• Helps create an engaged work environment by choosing positivity and fun, recognizing excellent peer performance, and by caring about and supporting our colleagues every day
• Participates in the implementation of the departmental strategic plans
• Answers guest services phone; informs or re-directs calls accordingly
• Greets guests in person; offers information on the facility, events, and promotions
• Conducts guests to other areas as requested; conducts facility tours
• Responds to, resolves, or escalates issues as required
• Communicates effectively with all appropriate operational departments
• Develops and cultivates strong working relationships with all stakeholders: guests, ownership, regulatory bodies, and employees
• Contributes to a team of engaged colleagues who care passionately about the business, site operations, and delivering a great guest experience.
• Contributes toward workplace health & safety, and wellness initiatives
• Anticipates operational and service issues before they escalate, trouble-shoots and resolves guest concerns before they are complaints
• Performs other duties as assigned or directed
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
• People-focused and committed to service excellence
• Proactive and solution-oriented with a drive to succeed
• Secondary school diploma
• Ability to exceed internal and external customer expectations through timely, effective, and service oriented communication
• Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service; gaming experience an asset.
• Smart Serve certification or willing to obtain
Since the fun never stops at Shorelines, candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays, and overnights, based on business needs.
Great Canadian Gaming Corporation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we welcome all qualified applicants to apply to join our team of unique contributors. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required. We thank all applicants for their interest, and will contact those qualified to continue in the recruitment process.