EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITY
SHORELINES CASINO BELLEVILLE
FOOD & BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR - FULL TIME
Team up with the industry’s best and provide great guest experiences at Shorelines Casino Belleville!
Are you a natural leader, have experience in the hospitality industry, and looking for a challenge? Shorelines Casino Belleville has an opportunity for you as a FOOD & BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR. Under the direction of the Manager, Food & Beverage, this position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of the front of house Food & Beverage operations at a multi-venue location.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Exceeds guest expectations by providing outstanding customer service
• Helps create an engaged work environment by choosing positivity and fun, recognizing excellent peer performance, and by caring about and supporting our colleagues
• Oversees the F&B operations on a shift basis of a multi-venue location; assists with the development of performance objectives and delivers performance reviews for direct reports as necessary
• Schedules and supervises employees; verifies time and attendance; assigns shift work assignments; ensures appropriate coverage while minimizing operating costs
• Completes shift reports for management and for the next shift, tracks quality and guest issues and reports to management
• Assesses guest alcohol consumption to determine removal or restriction decisions and delivers message to guest.
• Orders supplies as required; may participate in monthly inventory count
• Offers F&B expertise to internal and external customers
• Liaises and communicates effectively with all appropriate operational departments and employees
• Develops and cultivates strong working relationships with all stakeholders: guests, management, employees, and vendors
• Ensures adherence to all policies and procedures, motivates, and leads by example, and provides a learning environment while establishing a safe and welcoming work environment for all employees and guests.
• Actively participates in and shares responsibility for the recruitment and hiring process; organizes and tracks training progress
• Ensures compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
• Performs other duties as assigned or directed
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
• People-focused and committed to service excellence
• Proactive and solution-oriented with a drive to succeed
• Ability to exceed internal and external customer expectations through timely, effective, and service oriented communication
• Post-Secondary education in hospitality or suitable combination of education and experience
• Minimum 2 years of Food & Beverage experience preferred
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a lead or supervisory role preferred
• Computer literacy in MS Office; POS experience
Since the fun never stops at Shorelines, candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays, and overnights, based on business needs.
Great Canadian Gaming Corporation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we welcome all qualified applicants to apply to join our team of unique contributors. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required. We thank all applicants for their interest, and will contact those qualified to continue in the recruitment process.