EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITY
ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES ATTENDANT (EVS) – FULL TIME PERMANENT
SHORELINES CASINO BELLEVILLE
Team up with the industry’s best and provide great guest experiences at Shorelines Casino Belleville!
Are you an organized, energetic individual who works well on their own and takes pride in their work? The position of ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES ATTENDANT (EVS) may be a great fit for you. Come join our team at Shorelines Casino Belleville. Under the supervision of the Manager, Facilities, this position is responsible for daily cleaning and maintenance of all public areas of the casino while contributing to a safe and welcoming work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Exceeds guest expectations by providing outstanding customer service
• Helps create an engaged work environment by choosing positivity and fun, recognizing excellent peer performance, and by caring about and supporting our colleagues every day
• Vacuums hallways, ceiling vents, meeting rooms and public areas
• Cleans and dusts fixtures, walls, signs, sconces, stairwells, doorframes, public telephones, etc.
• Maintains all housekeeping storage areas
• Cleans offices and common rooms as required
• Liaises and communicates effectively with all appropriate operational departments
• Develops and cultivates strong working relationships with all stakeholders (guests, ownership, and employees)
• Ensures compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
• Ensures adherence to all policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned or directed.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
• People-focused and committed to service excellence
• Positive team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Smart Serve certificate or willing to obtain
• Minimum 1 year housekeeping/janitorial experience preferred
• High School Diploma
Since the fun never stops at Shorelines, candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays, and overnights, based on business needs.
Great Canadian Gaming Corporation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we welcome all qualified applicants to apply to join our team of unique contributors. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required. We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact those qualified to continue in the recruitment process.